The Executive Programme
What is the Executive Programme?
It’s an intensive, immersion programme for pastors and leaders wanting an in-depth experience of an intentional disciple-making church (IDMC) environment. Designed to give participants maximum exposure to the pastors, staff and ministries of Covenant EFC, the learning takes place through personal reflection, dialogue and full immersion into an IDMC culture.
Who is behind this?
Covenant EFCCovenant Evangelical Free Church (CEFC) is called to be an Intentional Disciple-Making Church (IDMC). Our vision is not just to build a strong disciplemaking church within, but to spearhead and catalyse a movement of IDMCs across the world.
IDMC InstituteIDMC Institute, the sponsor of the Executive Programme, is a vehicle within Covenant EFC’s vision that seeks to develop authentic disciples of spiritual depth ready for effective intentional disciple-making ministry. In short, we aim to reproduce disciple-mentors of a certain kind.
Who is it for?
- Pastors and Leaders from our Overseas Partners
- Senior Pastors of churches in Singapore and Overseas
- IDMC Global Alliance leaders and contacts
- Pastors on sabbatical
- Ministry staff in positions of leadership
- Leaders of Christian Ministries and Mission Agencies
What is offered in 2021?
The focus will be on the individual leader, his inner life and transformation into a growing disciple of Christ.
CEFC Overview: Past and Present
- Cultivating Your Inner Life
- Nourishing Your Soul: A day of quiet prayer "Day with Jesus"
- Pastor as Leader and Disciple
- Leadership dialogues with CEFC pastors and senior leaders
- Become acquainted with the Breakthrough Weekend (BTW)
- Experiencing a Breakthrough Retreat
“Authentic sharing from the leaders in Covenant” Karen Monroy, Children’s Ministry Director, GCF South Metro, Philippines
“God spoke to me about freefalling into his care” Pastor Alvin Lim, Grace Gospel Church, Philippines
“People from different countries, who really hunger and thirst to learn about discipleship, bringing back something to implement in their church. Inspiring!” Johan Setiawan, Indonesia
“The Lord did a renovation of my heart”
“People here live out what it means to have nothing to prove,
nothing to hide and nothing to lose. That really gripped me.” Pastor Mike Duco, GCF South Metro, Philippines
I’m interested! What's next?
- Fill-out the Executive Programme online application form HERE.
Once you’re accepted, begin making the necessary arrangements to join us!
Got more questions?